This product review highlights the most important facts you need to know about Vitamin World Thyroid Complex. This dietary supplement purports to have ingredients that support thyroid hormone functions. It also claims to support metabolic processes, growth, and development. Read on to learn more about this product.
Thyroid Complex contains:
- Iodine- This ingredient is essential for the proper functioning of your thyroid hormone. Thyroid hormone supports metabolic processes, growth, and development. It also aids in the production of the hormones T4 and T3.
- Selenium (Sodium Selenate)- This ingredient has antioxidant properties. It also ensures a healthy immune system, hinders inflammation, and protects thyroid tissues from destruction.
- Zinc Oxide- Zinc has antioxidant properties and supports immune function. It also supports the conversion of the hormone T4 to T3.
- B Vitamins (Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B9)- These vitamins play a significant role in maintaining metabolic functions.
- L-Tyrosine- This ingredient combines with iodine to increase the secretion of thyroid hormones.
- Calcium (Dicalcium Phosphate)- Calcium inhibits the hormones that produce thyroid.
- Phosphorus (Dicalcium Phosphate)
- Thyroid powder- This powder is extracted from the thyroid glands of animals and is used as a supplement by people with thyroid gland problems.
- Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum)- It contains important fatty acids that promote the production of healthy hormones and prevent inflammation.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) root Extract- It acts as a stress booster and body rejuvenator.
- Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
You should take one capsule per day, preferably when the stomach is empty. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not use this product. In addition, people who are under medication and those with a thyroid or medical condition should consult a physician before using this product. Moreover, persons under eighteen years of age should not use this product.
Possible Side Effects
The manufacturer advises users to stop use and consult a medical professional in case of adverse reactions. This warning implies that there are chances of experiencing adverse reactions after using this product.
The price of one bottle containing 60 capsules is $16.49. Buyers can also get price discounts for purchasing at least two bottles. The price of this product is relatively low compared to the price of other products. In this respect, we are concerned that a low price may be a sign of low quality.
The manufacturer has not offered a satisfaction guarantee for this product. Without a satisfaction guarantee, some people may worry about risking their money. We found a few reviews from those who have tried this product. All reviews are positive showing that users are happy with the results of this product.
In conclusion, Thyroid Complex has both positive and negative features that potential buyers need to know. The advantages of this product include an affordable price and some positive customer reviews. However, you should think about the downsides of this supplement before purchasing it. These drawbacks include the lack of a money-back guarantee and the possibility of experiencing unwanted side effects. Furthermore, the product’s low price is likely to raise quality-related issues.
Click here to learn about our Top Thyroid Treatment Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles)best value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.20%||84%||74%||68%||60%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Risk Free||Handling & Restocking Fee||Risk Free||Risk Free|