This is a product review for Enzymatic Therapy Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula. This dietary supplement claims to perform a number of functions such as increasing metabolism and enhancing energy. It also plays a significant role in supporting the body’s fat burning ability and promoting thyroid health. You will learn more about this product as you read the rest of this article.
- 200 mcg of Iodine (Potassium iodide)- Iodine is essential for the production of thyroid hormones. It also supports metabolic processes.
- 200 mg of Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)- It is essential for thyroid function regulation. It also aids in the conversion of T4 to T3.
- 6 mg of Zinc (Zinc gluconate)- Zinc has antioxidant properties. It ensures a healthy immune system and stimulates the thyroid gland. It also promotes the conversion of the thyroid hormone T4 to T3.
- 300 mcg of Copper (Copper gluconate)- Copper stimulates the thyroid.
- 3 mg of Manganese (Manganese gluconate)- It is essential for thyroid hormone production.
- 100 mcg of Molybdenum (Sodium molybdate)- This ingredient is required for metabolism and thyroid protection.
- 200 mg of L-Tyrosine- This amino acid supports thyroid hormone synthesis.
- 100 mg of Green Tea Leaf Extract- It helps to treat underactive thyroid. It also increases metabolic processes.
- 100 mcg of Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)- There is a significant relationship between vitamin B12 deficiency and hypothyroidism. Therefore, this vitamin is needed to increase thyroid hormone production.
- 70 mg of Multi-Glandular Complex
- 66 mg of Green Coffee Extract
- 8 mg of Thyroxin-free thyroid
- Ascorbyl palmitate
- Titanium dioxide color
- Silicon dioxide
This product is free from artificial flavoring, sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, dairy products, preservatives, soy, and salt.
You should take two capsules three times per day. Pregnant women, nursing mothers, and children under eighteen years should not take this product. Moreover, people who are under medication should consult a physician before using this product.
Possible Side Effects
The manufacturer warns people who are allergic to caffeine against using this product. This warning implies that there are chances of experiencing undesired side effects.
The price of the small bottle (100 capsules) is $21.95 on the manufacturer’s official website. The price of the large bottle (180 capsules) is $32.50 on the manufacturer’s site. We did not find any information about price discounts on the product’s official site.
The manufacturer’s return policy allows customers to return sealed and unopened products within 60 days of the purchase date. Therefore, users who have already opened the product and are unhappy with the results are unlikely to get a refund. After extensive research, we found that most users are satisfied with the results of this product because most reviews are positive.
In conclusion, we recommend that you weigh the benefits and drawbacks of this product before buying it. One of the positive characteristics of this product is the strong combination of trusted ingredients that provide an effective daily dose. Moreover, this product has received numerous positive testimonials indicating that many users are happy with what the product can do. However, there is no money-back guarantee for opened products. Furthermore, this product may cause unwanted side effects in people who are allergic to caffeine.
Click here to learn about our Top Thyroid Treatment Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles)best value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.20%||84%||74%||68%||60%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Risk Free||Handling & Restocking Fee||Risk Free||Risk Free|