In this product review, we will give all the details you need to know about Food Science of Vermont Thyroid Basics. This product claims to have the appropriate vegetarian formula for optimizing thyroid function, elevating cellular metabolism and relieving fatigue. It also helps to manage mood, weight, and appetite. Read on to learn more about this dietary supplement.
Thyroid Basics Contains:
- Chromium- It helps the body to regulate blood sugar, burn fat, control appetite, manage weight, and preserve lean tissues.
- Coleus Foskohlii- It stimulates metabolism for increased fat burning. It also supports iodine uptake.
- Folic acid- This ingredient plays a significant role in the production of red cells. It also helps to diminish fatigue.
- Tyrosine- It supports mood by boosting the production of the neurotransmitters responsible for mood regulation. Tyrosine also reduces appetite.
- Bacopa Monnieri- This herb increases concentration and focus. It also supports the production of the thyroid hormone T4.
- B Vitamins- Vitamin B2 is essential for thyroid function and metabolism while vitamin B6 supports thyroid hormone production. Vitamin B6 also increases the use of iodine in thyroid hormone production.
- Copper-This ingredient supports thyroid metabolism.
- Guggelsterones- It supports the concentration of the thyroid hormones T4 and T3 in your blood.
- Iodine- It supports thyroid hormone production and proper thyroid function.
- Manganese- This ingredient is essential for the production of the thyroid hormone T4.
- Selenium– It supports thyroid hormone synthesis and the conversion of T4 to T3.
- Tyrosine- It supports thyroid hormone synthesis.
- Zinc- It takes part in the conversion of T4 to T3.
- Vegetarian leucine
- Vegetable cellulose
- Rice flour
The recommended dosage for this dietary supplement is two capsules two times per day. These capsules should be taken with a meal until the desired results occur. Take two capsules per day with food after the desired results occur. Pregnant and nursing women should consult a health care professional before using this product. Persons with overactive thyroid, cardiovascular disease, bleeding problems, and hormone sensitivity are warned against using this dietary supplement. The same applies to people who are taking nitrates, calcium channel blockers, therapy, blood thinners, and nitrates.
Possible Side Effects
This dietary supplement contains lead, which is likely to cause reproductive problems such as birth defects.
The price of one bottle containing 120 capsules is $19.99 on Amazon. This is a relatively low price considering that number of capsules in the bottle and the price of related products in the market.
We were unable to find a money-back guarantee for this product. We are concerned that the absence of this guarantee is likely to cause quality-related issues. We found only one customer review for this product. Although the review is positive, we believe that more reviews are required to determine whether most users are satisfied with the product.
In conclusion, the positive characteristics of this dietary supplement include an affordable price and a strong mixture of ingredients that can treat different health conditions. However, you should consider the negative aspects of this product before purchasing it. These drawbacks include the likelihood of causing reproductive harm, the lack of a money-back guarantee, and the lack of adequate customer reviews.
Click here to learn about our Top Thyroid Treatment Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles)best value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.20%||84%||74%||68%||60%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Risk Free||Handling & Restocking Fee||Risk Free||Risk Free|